Basswood Plantation Shutters
Basswood has been used to make plantation shutters for decades due to its fine texture, light weight, durability and its resistance to warping.
Our Basswood Plantation Shutter range is custom made to your measurements and they come in an extensive range of colours and 4 different louver sizes to suit your project. They can be fitted to almost any window styles and they can also be made as Bifold or Sliding shutters.
Please let us know if you would like to see the samples of the shutters and the available colours as we can bring them to you.
Plantation shutters have been used in houses around the world for many decades and have never gone out of style. They are the best and most appealing window covers available in today's market but probably the most expensive as well. There are many reasons why you should opt for plantation shutters and here are some that can help you to convince yourself as well as your partner.
- Plantation shutters are the most attractive window cover that once installed can bring a complete, clean look to your home. They fit into any type of house or interior because they come in a wide range of colours, sizes, styles and many more options that we can show you. Once installed, they look good not only from inside the house but also from the outside of the house than any other window covers available.
- Plantation shutters can provide you with privacy yet allow some light to come into the room at the same time. When positioned in a certain angle, you can see outside but people outside won't be able to see inside.
- Plantation shutters can provide your room with ventilation yet keep your privacy. When you do this, unlike any other blinds or drapes, the solid plantation shutters will not make any rattling noise.
- Plantation shutters are the most durable window covers as they are made with solid wood or PVC with aluminium reinforcement. They are made to last and comes with a 5 year warranty as well.
- Plantation shutters are the best window covers when it comes to cleaning them. All you need is a feather duster and a damp cloth. You don't have to take them down to wash them and the large surface area makes it easier to wipe down.
- Plantation shutters can work as an insulation to your home in the winter as well as a sun blockout in the summer. This in return will help you to keep the power bills lower.